Homemade Pizza for the Win
So we can’t get take out or delivery. What do we do? We make our own pizza.Print Pin Rate
Here’s the dough recipe:
- 2 cups of flour more for rolling out
- 1 cup of water water depends on the moisture in the air
- 2 tbsp of instant dry yeast
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 1 tbsp of salt
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
Optional Toppings – What Ever You Like – Here are some options
- Cooked Chicken
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Mix all the dough ingredients together and knead until all ingredients are combined.
- Let dough rise in a covered and lightly oiled bowl for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Cut dough into 4 equal pieces
- Roll out each dough to 8-inch round.
- Add tomatoes based sauce or pesto sauce to the rolled out dough.
- Add mozzarella cheese evenly. Add toppings of your liking. Be careful to not over load it.
- If you have a pizza stone, use it. If you don’t have a pizza stone, you can cook the pizza on parchment paper for 5 minutes, remove the parchment paper and cook it directly on the grate for another 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted and dough is crisp. Or, you can cook the pizza on a cookie sheet.
Enjoy your FOOD and your MONEY that’s abeancountersway.com/to-cooking