This year, crustacean prices have dropped significantly due to the coronavirus shutting down many restaurants worldwide. The good news? It’s CHEAP! A pound of snow crab legs usually runs around $12.99 to $17.99. This year, I found it for just $6.97 per pound in Southern California. While I was purchasing my allowed allotment, many waiting in the butcher’s line asked me how to cook this delicacy. If you like crab legs as much as I do, here’s the recipe:Print Rate
- 2 lbs of snow crab legs
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 tablespoon salt or garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger optional
- 1 tablespoon shallots
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon of chives
- Place snow crab legs on a hot grill and turn the temperature down to low.
- Grill on both sides for 3-4 minutes.
- In a disposable aluminum pan, mix all seasonings and butter together.
- Place the pan on the grill and move all grilled crab legs into the aluminum pan.
- Wait 2 minutes until the butter melts and toss the crab legs to coat with butter.
- Remove from grill and serve.
Enjoy your FOOD and your MONEY that’s abeancountersway.com/to-cooking